VinBigData Joint Stock Company was established in September 2021 as the result of Vingroup Big Data Institute’s scientific research achievements in Artificial Intelligence (especially in imaging analysis and language processing). Our overarching vision is to become a technology company which provides world-class technology products and platform solutions based on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence. We are currently looking for a DevOps/ TechOps Engineer to join the Voice Assistant Center as follows:
- Build and configure AI platforms on top of cloud-based or on-premise infrastructures.
- Deploying and automating certain aspects of the platform.
- Continuously enhance reliability, performance, and scalability of our infrastructures.
- Monitoring metrics and working out improvements.
- Keeping the systems running smoothly 24/7 and being ready to support incidents.
- Maintain a scalable infrastructure to handle rapidly growing traffic.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and diagnose the issues encountered for all kinds of environments, including customer systems.
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps/TechOps/SRE Engineer or similar software engineering roles.
- Familiar with AWS or other cloud providers.
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience working with SQL, NoSQL databases.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, ArgoCD, Helm.
- Understanding about Linux systems, networking knowledge and security principals.
- Understanding SDLC and deployment strategies.
- Strong experience around monitoring & logging.
- Ability to work in a 24/7 service environment.
- Take responsibility for SLA & SLO.
- Incident management experience.
Nice to have:
- Proficient in scripting languages.
- Experience applying Infrastructure as Code with Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience working with Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka.
- Experience of working with ITIL/Agile frameworks.
- Knowledge of MLOps, AI/ML concepts is a plus.
- Writing clear and concise documentation.
- Troubleshooting, bug scoping and good problem solving skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Top market salary
- Private health insurance cover for VinMec and top hospitals in VN
- The preferences when using the services of the Vingroup’s member companies: such as VinFast, VinPearl, VinMec, VinSchool, etc.
- Training course and certificates
- Team building/company trips
- Opportunities to join a diverse and inclusive team (our team is from Amazon, Google, LinkedIn and many other top companies in Vietnam)
- And many more!